3 years residential guarantee on workmanship and materials will be subject to subject to the conditions set out below:
ACCEPTANCE OF QUOTATION ORDER AND CONTRACT
- The quotation is valid for two months commencing from the date of inspection and is subject to re-confirmation and re-pricing thereafter
- Any alteration to the quote will require a review of the price
- The customer named, is authorised to place the order at the premises nominated for the work and is the person contracting into the agreement and responsible for payment
- A customer is deemed to have accepted this quotation, it’s specifications and conditions if he or she signs a confirmation. A contract automatically becomes valid if works are ordered over the phone to begin
- The customer is responsible for protecting the premises from dust, removing breakables and making good the premises for work prior to the tradesman arriving. Any wiring or other installations below 1 meter of the floor level shall be secured above that height.
- The customer acknowledges that floor coverings, such as carpet, vinyl, underlay, vinyl and carpet backing, staples, nails and glue, together furniture, fixtures and appliances will be removed at the customer’s cost, by the customer unless otherwise quoted separately.
- Permanent power supply, with two circuits within 5 meters, running tap water, toilet facilities to be provided to commencement of work
- Access to work area and proper preparation to be made available on the agreed date and time.
PROCESS AND LIMITATION
- The sanding operation’s objective is to smooth the floor surface. Existing deep scratches, holes, timber imperfections, termite channels, prior contaminations, stains or previous applications may remain after the work is complete. The quality of the finish may be affected or vary accordingly.
- Due to the nature of the work, some damage may occur in the lower sections such as areas of skirting, balcony windows, kickboards and other areas. It is the customer’s responsibility to remove or protect them.
- The coating colours, gloss, matte and stain finishes, must specifically be requested and quoted for. This quote is based on the specified number of coats. Some surfaces may absorb applications and require coatings in excess of our quoted price. In such a case the customer shall agree to pay for the additional work as quoted by ARTPINE FLOORSANDING AND POLISHING.
- ARTPINE FLOORSANDING AND POLISHING will not take responsibility for any rejections in the applied finish caused by contaminants on or in the timber.
- The customer shall allow coatings sufficient time and ventilation to dry before being walked on as specified by the tradesman.
- The completion time is an indication of intent only. ARTPINE FLOORSANDING AND POLISHING will not be responsible for delays beyond their control. It is the customer’s responsibility to make provisions in the case of a delay, for any other arrangements such as, but not limited to accommodation elsewhere if required.
- Care and maintenance instructions provided must be followed for warranty to be valid.
- In the event that the guarantee or rectification work is performed by ARTPINE FLOORSANDING AND POLISHING, the customer will prepare the premises in the same way as the original work. ARTPINE FLOORSANDING AND POLISHING will not be responsible for any additional costs outside of quoted works and/or the rectification procedure.
- Repairs to the floor such as cracks, gaps, chip offs, missing knots, staple holes, cleaning premises or otherwise are not part of the contract. No guarantees will apply with any work performed on these items.
- The work does not include areas such as steps, storage spaces, wardrobes, cupboards, and walk in areas etc. unless specified on the quote.
PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The deposit is 50% refundable up to 7 working days prior to the commencement of work date.
- The customer agrees to provide ARTPINE FLOORSANDING AND POLISHING with no less than 5 working days’ notice from the commencement of the job in the event of any alterations and/or cancelations of bookings. If not complied with, a fee of 25% of the contract value will apply, in addition to the required deposit.
- In the event the premises have not been properly prepared upon arrival of job, a fee of 25% of the contract value will apply, in addition to the required deposit.
- Full payment is required on completion of the work to the tradesman.
- If payment is not received by the tradesman on the completion of work, the customer shall be liable to pay ARTPINE FLOORSANDING AND POLISHING interest at 20% per annum, compounded and all additional costs associated with the default or refusal to pay the amount in full.
- The quotation excludes any provision for the retention of monies against the contract. The amount specified alongside the term ‘total’ excludes and optional or extra amounts.
- Additional preparation work will be charged at the discretion of ARTPINE FLOORSANDING AND POLISHING.
- Full payment is due to the tradesman on the completion of work. No credit is provided. Terms are strictly payment by EFT, cash or bank cheque, unless other arrangements are accepted at the time of placing the order.
To help us help you, click here to get started with your free online quote.
Please complete all mandatory fields so that someone from our Customer Care team can get in touch with you.
|Monday||6:00 AM — 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||6:00 AM — 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||6:00 AM — 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||6:00 AM — 9:00 PM|
|Friday||6:00 AM — 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||6:00 AM — 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||6:00 AM — 9:00 PM|